Thursday, 9 August 2012

Youtube Inspiration

Hey guys so as my step-dad is away on holiday with my camera, and I can't take good quailty pictures, I decided to share with you all some really good Youtube videos/ Youtubers that I enjoy and would recommend for you all to watch.

I'll start off with OrganisedLikeJen. Her videos are great and really inspiring. Give this a watch and subscribe to her!



The next Youtuber is called Enjoyette. She has recently completed  3 videos displaying how she uses her Filofax called 'Ways of a Filofax'. So give this a watch it really inspired me to make more tabs and use the horizontal year calender better :)

Part 1.

Part 2.
Part 3.


Look at those loveelyy paper clips!


Here is FiloObsessed. I really enjoyed her video on reading/move filofax!!



I really want one of those A5 Cubins now!


So these are just a few I've found that I really enjoyed watching. Make sure to subscribe to them :)
When I get my camera back I'm very tempted to make my own video on 'What's in my filofax'. I tried it yesterday using my webcam but it keeps going out of sync. If anyone knows how to fix that then let me know!

Thanks for reading!
Lauren xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my video, and i'm glad you enjoyed it!! The Cuban is gorgeous :). Great start to a new blog and I look forward to reading your posts.

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thankyou! :D My first follower! xx

      Delete