Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Pilot G-TEC-C4 0.4 Pen Review


While buying a ridiculous amount stationery I don't need for college I picked up this beautiful pen from InkSpot. I can't remember how much it was but I'm sure it was around the £3 mark.


I used to own a pen similar to this and I absolutely loved it. I use this pen for my good maths notebooks and it really does look beautiful on the page. Because it's 0.4mm writing is very clear and makes my terrible hand writing look a million times better. Look at that beauty:


Writing just looks so much neater. Excuse the mispelling of 'pilot' haha, you can see I'm not the best at English.


Don't think I'll ever be without one of these in my pencil case, definetly a staple stationery item to have in your stationery collection! :-D
Thanks for reading! Any pens you recommend? I'd love to know! 
Lauren xx



3 comments:

  1. I'm also a pilot fan, I also like Pentel energel especially in purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, my mom just gave me one of the Pilot EnerGel pens today. I love it so far, but haven't tried writing on Filo pages yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I just looked up the Pentel energel, it looks gorgeous! Will have to get my hands on a few of them!

    ReplyDelete