Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Review: 2012-2013 Moleskine Soft Cover Diary.


I'm pretty sure I seen this on blogger a while ago and really liked the look of it so I went out and purchased one from Waterstones which cost me £15.
Excuse the bad quality pictures and the lightening. I'm fairly new to this so bare with me until I sort out other camera arrangements :)



I really like the look of it. I love how simple it is. Although as this is my first Moleskine I didn't expect the page quality to be that poor. Even with a normal Bic Ballpoint Pen it is apparent on the back of the page written on. I do however like the calender at the start and the page layouts.



What made me buy this was the fact that on the right hand side of the 'diary' part was a ruled blank page. Perfect for jotting down to do lists/ things to complete etc.


So overall I would give it 2.5/5 just because I payed £15 for terrible page quality, but I am a lover of the simple layout.
What are your opinions on Moleskine's? Are they are the same page quality? I'm interested.
Thanks for reading!! And I'll be back soon :-)
Lauren xx


1 comment:

  1. I love Moleskine's look and their simple uncomplicated formats, but I don't like the paper. It's not the worst paper I've used, but I just don't like it enough to keep using their planners. Quo Vadis paper is so smooth and wonderful to write on, it adds to my enjoyment every day. Moleskine paper just doesn't compare.

    ReplyDelete